Best Jiaogulan Capsules (Gynostemma) Herb Benefits
$7.99 – $35.99
Gynostemma all-natural herbal nootropic supplement. This underrated, low-priced nootropic adaptogen of it's kind is one of our best-kept secrets!
Click Here to Buy Gynostemma, Today!
Jiaogulan Capsules (Gynostemma) – An Adaptogenic herb offers a variety of cognitive benefits.
There are many benefits to using Jiaogulan (Gynostemma.) However, many people are still unfamiliar with this great adaptogenic nootropic herb.
** NOTE: We are partnering up and migrating with our awesome friends at Pure Nootropics. Therefore, if you would like to make a purchase of this product DO NOT use the on-site shopping cart. Instead, simply click on any one of the Gynostemma or Jiaogulan links found throughout the product description below to make your purchase at a discounted price on our sister site. You will also be able to add additional items to your cart from there. Thank you!
Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) Antioxidant Properties
Jiaogulan has been found to increase a powerful cellular antioxidant known as (SOD) superoxide dismutase. Therefore, studies have also found it to increase the activities of both macrophages and T lymphocytes, while serving as a natural destroyer of bad cells that can act as an inhibitor for tumors.
Jiaogulan as an Adaptogen
Jiaopgulan Gynostemma is known as an adaptogen and one of my personal favorite herbs that can provide an endless variety of nootropic effects. This herb is known to help the body maintain optimal homeostasis.
Therefore, ongoing research has continued since the 1960's when the Chinese recognized that it might be a more cost-efficient source of adaptogenic compounds, removing some of the pressure from the ginseng supply and stock.
Jiaogulan Gynostemma Adaptogenic effects include:
- Improving and regulating blood pressure and strengthening the overall, immune system.
- Improving vitality and strength.
- It is also believed to be useful in combination with Codonopsis Root for helping to alleviate both jet lag and altitude sickness.
What are the
Jiaogulan Benefits and Uses:
- Increase strength, stamina, and assist in building lean muscle.
- Diminishes lethargy and general fatigue.
- Can help with weight loss
- Treat breathing problems, including bronchitis, while improving cardiovascular capacity.
- A recognized and powerful antioxidant.
- Help to reduce and minimize overall stress.
- Known to help with treating anxiety and depression.
- Helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels and commonly used by diabetics.
- Can help to eradicate unwanted and harmful toxins from our bodies.
- Support liver functioning.
- Cancer-fighting agent.
- Enhanced sexual function.
- Help to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides.
- Boosts good cholesterol (HDL).
- Known to help with lowering high blood pressure.
- Increase coronary blood flow to the heart.
- Improve cardiovascular functions.
- Provides a healthy source of natural minerals and vitamins.
- Know for providing anti-aging benefits.
- Maintains and supports healthy brain function and preventing cognitive decline.
- Enhances and strengthens the immune system.
Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) and Blood Pressure
The adaptogenic nature of this nootropic is found to hold blood pressure in a healthy range. Therefore, studies have shown that it is also effective in lowering high blood pressure by improving the function of cardiovascular health. However, it achieves this by enhancing the coronary flow of the blood, while decreasing vascular barriers.
Gynostemma and Cardiovascular functions
Clinical animal and human studies propose that when it is in combination with other herbs, can have beneficial effects on the entire cardiovascular system, increasing coronary flow, and cardiac output while reducing the heart rate, without modifying arterial pressure.
Jiaogulan and Cholesterol reduction
Numerous clinical studies have shown that Jiaogulan reduces serum cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL (the “bad” cholesterol) while raising HDL (“good” cholesterol) levels.
The Bottom Line About Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) Adaptogen Herb
Therefore, Jiaogulan is an astonishingly underrated adaptogen. In fact, many adaptogens seem to fall in this category, which is why we continue to try to deliver more and more of these incredibly well-kept secrets in our Pure Nootropics at Focus Here and Now!
However, provides a ton of benefits that we have personally experienced continuously throughout the year.
Therefore, we are very pleased to add another awesome, all-natural nootropic supplement of the highest quality from Pure Nootropics and Focus Here and Now for you to try and experience the many benefits it can provide for yourself!
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|
120, 150, 180, 20, 40, 60, 90
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.